Thursday, May 19, 2005

Monkey Paradise



Sorry I ain't posted in a while, as you can see I been busy with my newest lady. This the first time I done crawled out my place of warmth and security.

I'll tell you all about how I hooked up with this fine specimen and how I done fooled the state on that damn' ankle bracelet (sorry cat, think of it as jewelry - at least it ain't like I drank a case of 40's and tried to fuck you again, so get over it). And how my latest lady is with the 'Po-Po, damn, you gots to love a woman who can put you in cuffs!

I'm off now, need a little rest befo my girl get's off work. I'm tellin' you, playing cops 'n robbers can wear a monkey out. It's all good though, just ice it fo now and it'll be good to go when she's back.

Fuck, don't you wish you was me nigga?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home