Monday, April 25, 2005

Can't Get Enough Of Your Love, Babe

Yeah, Barry said it just right. I gots my eye on a new woman. It's a friend of that bitch I live wif, but she's hot as hell and she was asking about me yesterday. Yeah, she knows a good thing when she sees it. (and no this blog ain't written by that gay man Bitch is married to. I mean damn baby, do this even read like some faggotty poetry or decorating shit??) Bitch was making it like it was joke and that fine piece of ass wasn't all hot for me, but I knows she was just jerking my chain, I mean why else would she be asking all about me and reading this blog and shit? She's hot for me! YEah! AASM gonna get him a new woman... and I won't have to pay by the hour this time.

I know, you is all going crazy trying to figure who this fine woman could be - well I will link you to a site to vote for her hot self - VOTE FOR SABLE! Yeah, she's hot for me. Bitch was telling me that she was all laughing and asking if the gay ex was the author of this fucking blog and she was all nooooo, it's the fucking monkey and she was making like Sable was all laughing hard about to pee her pants. Hell I could barely understand her she was all laughing and shit. Mean bitch I tell you. But I know she was just trying to cover the truth, make me feel bad and shit, knowing that I'm such a hot piece of real estate that all women want me. I knows the truth. The only problem is that Sable gots herself a boyfriend. Yeah that's only a minor problem though. She had the boy before she knew 'bout me so I can't even be jealous or nothing. I knows that if she had seen me first, that boy would still be lonely. I mean what the fuck does he have that I don't? I mean aside from a good job, a car and a clean criminal record. Sable, Call me baby! We can hook up. But you gots to understand it will have to be a local type date and all, what with me having this special ankle bracelet courtesy of the state, I kind of have to stay in a very restricted area - yeah me and Martha S gots a lot in common these days. Both of us sitting home on the couch watch Oprah and sipping a 40.

On to other shit... Bitch done had her Jew holiday shit this past Saturday. I'm not up on all that religion and shit, but I was so there for all the cheap wine. Gotta be something to a holiday that requires drinking bottles and bottles of cheap wine. Bitch and her friends got all sloppy drunk and all the while there I was locked in a cat crate. Goddamn that's gotta be a sin or something! I didn't even get no cheap wine!

Mo shit... I think Bitch gots a date or something coming up soon, I could swear I saw her looking on line for cheap condoms and lube. I thought I heard her telling gay ex that one of her exboyfriends was gonna fly in for a freak-weekend sometime. Last night I heard her talking about having gold pussy lips now (what the fuck? is it worth more now?) AND I could SWEAR I saw a bottle of lube and a butt plug on her nightstand the other day. She is turning into a MEGA FREAK! Mutha Fuck! Why aint I making some bling of this shit?

Well better go now... Bitch just got out of the shower and if she catches me on her 'puter again, well it ain't gonna be pretty.

And Sable, call me baby, you know you want to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home