Monday, November 15, 2004

FUCK YOU! FUCK ALL OF YOU!

You mutha fuckers! You all voted for the WRONG monkey! Damn! How fucking hard is it to wright ANGRY ALBINO SOCK MONKEY??? I know that bastard Bush resembles me but is much uglier so I'll let most of you bastards off the hook on this one.

I must apologize for not posting sooner, but I've been on one big ass mutha' fucking bender since I lost the election. It's all been a blur but a few days ago I woke up in a pile of empty Jack Daniels bottles, beer bottles and a pool of my own vomit. This place smells like the fucking monkey house at the fucking zoo. I'm considering just setting a match to it all and walking away, but I'm not entirely sure my insurance covers fire, etc., etc. Yadda, yadda, yadda, legal mumbo jumbo bullshit. As soon as this gooddammed hangover subsides I'll make a decision. At least I hope this is a hang over. Maybe I suffered a fucking anurism from all the booze, that happened to one of my uncles. He was never right after that, always trying to fuck all the cats in the neighborhood.

At least I was successfull in one endevor. I did manage to sell of one memeber of my lazyass family. I'm quite happy to be rid of his ass. Anyone wanting another member of my family, drop me a line and we can negotiate.

I need to get the fuck going for now. Gotta go beat the kids - they've had a week off, can't let them get soft ya know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home