Monday, November 01, 2004

Albino Slavery

heh. Sounds better than White Slavery. Isn't that just a fucked up phrase? As if thoes of the non-caucasion persuasion have a monopoly on slavery. HAH!

Anyway, I've succeeded in selling one of my family members. I may negotiate to get rid of both of their bitch-asses. Anybody wanting to help me earn some cash, send me an email (angryalbinosockmonkey at gmail.com) with an offer and I'll send you some one from my fucking family. What?? You'd sell your family too if they were a bunch of beer drinking, tree-swinging, bad tempered, feces-throwing primates. Oh, wait... I see some of you have that look like "Fuck, you just described my trailer park living family".

Anyway, I need crack money... er... I mean MILK money - I gotta baby ya know - so BUY AN ANGRY ALBINO SOCK MONKEY!!! It'll make you popular!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home